PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY
- If an applicant is accepted on a training, the 650 USD deposit sent on application automatically becomes non-refundable. If an applicant is not accepted the deposit will be immediately refunded.
- The balance of the course/retreat fee must be paid four weeks before the course/retreat begins. If not, your place may be offered to someone on the waiting list and the deposit forfeited.
- Final payments can be completed via paypal on-line or international bank transfer.
- All payments must be net of any charges or fees.
- In the unlikely event that the training is cancelled we will refund 100% of your payment or offer an alternative placement. It’s Yoga is not to be held liable for flight costs or any other expenses.
- If a student withdraws from the course more than 2 weeks before the course commences, the deposit is non-refundable but can be transferred to another It’s Yoga event in Thailand. If a student withdraws from the course in the last two weeks before the course begins, the deposit will no longer be transferable.
- This refund policy applies to the remaining balance (excluding deposit) of the course fee. Cancellation 0 – 14 days before start date - 0% refund. Cancellation 15 – 30 days before start date - 25% refund. Cancellation 31 – 60 days before start date - 50% refund. Cancellation 61 and more days before start date - 100% refund.
- If a student reserves accommodation through us, the booking is binding and cannot be cancelled. No refund will be issued if a students moves out of the venue accommodation.